Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Warnings when opening hip file 1 year 8 months ago #362

• dai
  • dai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I got these warnings when I open hip data. Is there anybody familiar with these? Sorry but we can not provide any data.
Person who made this hip said it maybe from carbon version difference and don't know how to solve.

/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(75): incorrect number of #s in 'radiusBase' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(81): incorrect number of #s in 'stiffnessBase' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(87): incorrect number of #s in 'viscosityBase' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(93): incorrect number of #s in 'radiusRange' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(99): incorrect number of #s in 'stiffnessRange' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(105): incorrect number of #s in 'viscosityRange' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(111): incorrect number of #s in 'radiusName' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(117): incorrect number of #s in 'stiffnessName' for multiparm depth of 1
/obj/posing_dopnet/Numerion_Carbon_Binding/numerion_carbon_binding_relationship Warning(123): incorrect number of #s in 'viscosityName' for multiparm depth of 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Warnings when opening hip file 1 year 8 months ago #363

• Sebastian
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi dai,

Certain nodes, such as for example Binding, currently print these warnings.
As much as we are aware, these do not have any impact on the simulation.

Which version of Houdini are you using?

Our digital assets are stored in otls that are shared between all Houdini versions of a plugin release.
Therefore, we need to save them from the oldest Houdini version we still support, which is 16.5.
These warnings do not show in 16.5, but only in higher versions.
We have not found a good way to prevent these warning messages, yet.
Once we move on from 16.5, we should be able to resolve these.

I hope this makes sense, and I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Warnings when opening hip file 1 year 8 months ago #366

• dai
  • dai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Sebastian,

We changed Houdini version from 16.5 to 18 recently and I understood the situation.

Thank you so much :-)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds